Call or Message Us to Schedule Your Exam
Tues - Fri 10 - 5 Sat 10 - 3
DISTINCTIVE | UNIQUE | EYEWEAR
Copyright © San Anselmo Optometry. All rights reserved.
Dr. Larry Harrison Marin's Family Eye Doctor Royce Kakar, Optician
Along with evaluating your eye health, we seriously take time to listen to your visual concerns and together develop the best solution for your unique visual needs.
We believe Our Approach is the right way to make sure you receive expert care in both your selection of eyewear and in your eye exams.
Dr. Larry Harrison, Optometrist has been providing expert eye exams to adults and children in the Bay Area for over 20 years. Royce Kakar, Optician, has over 17 years of experience in helping you select the best looking frame and in also designing the lightest and most comfortable eyeglasses you've ever had. He will tell you what looks awesome ... and what might not. :)
We offer not only a wide variety of traditional eyewear designs but pride ourselves on finding unique frame companies. We consistently pursue emerging frame brands who dedicate themselves to quality and style from around the globe. In addition, many of our frame brands are exclusive to Marin.
The following are some of the services at San Anselmo Optometry:
- Wide selection of Eyewear including emerging high quality European brands
- Knowledgeable personalized assistance in selecting your new eyewear.
- Expert fitting of Progressive "No Line" Multifocal glasses
- Specialist in Children's Eye Exams with emphasis on early detection of reading issues
- Wide variety of Children's Eyewear
- 2 Year Eyewear Warranty
- The highest optical quality lenses and Anti-Reflection Coatings
- Fitting and Refitting of all types of Contact Lenses
- Expert Eyeglass Repair for San Rafael and surrounding area
Stop by anytime to browse our unique selection of eyewear or message us with your needs and we will respond
back to you promptly. We are located in downtown San Anselmo and serve all of Marin County and Mt. Tam area including San Rafael, Fairfax, Ross, Greenbrae, Kentfield, Corte Madera and Mill Valley. Donate your old glasses to those less fortunate. Just drop them off anytime and we will get them to worthwhile charities.